The Governance Board of FMC2 is comprised of both industry and academic members. The role of the Governance Committee is to:
- Provide oversight of the activities and progress of FMC2.
- Assist the University President in delivering six-monthly progress updates to SFI.
- Ensure that FMC2 is operating and developing in line with expectations and best practice in all aspects of its operations.
- Advise the director of FMC2 on matters of governance, policy and procedure.
- Advise FMC2 management on aspects of policy, strategy and overall objectives.
John Corrigan (Chair)
John Cotter (UCD)
Dan Donovan (Salix Capital)
Michael Feeney (IoB)
Raymond Guthrie (Central Bank of Ireland)
Eugene Kennedy (DCU)
Andrew Mullins (SIG)
Ciaran O’Hogartaigh (UCD)